The Project Team has produced several documents throughout the development of the Draft Environmental Impact Statement. Handouts, presentations and summaries for advisory committee meetings are available under the Public Meetings and Outreach tab.
Draft Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS)
Other I-69 ORX Documents and Files:
- Public Involvement Plan (December 2019)
- Updated Alternatives Handout (June 2018)
- Community Conversations Materials (May 2018)
- Screening Report Supplement (February 2018)
- Screening Report (July 2017)
- Proposed Purpose and Need (April 2017)
- Project Maps
- Photo Gallery
- Frequently Asked Questions
I-69 ORX Section 106 Documentation:
Section 106 outlines the process involved in identifying and assessing the project’s effects on historic properties. Project documents prepared as part of the Section 106 process are available through INDOT’s Section 106 Consultation and Outreach Portal Enterprise (IN SCOPE) site. Enter the DES number “1601700” and press “Search.”
Previous Documents and Studies:
Both Indiana and Kentucky conducted studies on an I-69 corridor prior to the launch of the I-69 ORX project in early 2017.