The Project Team has produced several documents throughout the development of the Draft Environmental Impact Statement. Handouts, presentations and summaries for advisory committee meetings are available under the Public Meetings and Outreach tab.
Para solicitar los materiales del proyecto I-69 ORX en español, llame al (317) 232-6601 o envíe un correo electrónico.
I-69 ORX Documents and Files:
- New! Screening Report Supplement (February 2018)
- Screening Report (July 2017)
- Proposed Purpose and Need (April 2017)
- 2017 Progress Report (December 2017)
- Public Involvement Plan (August 2017)
- Project Maps
- Frequently Asked Questions
I-69 ORX Section 106 Documentation:
Section 106 outlines the process involved in identifying and assessing the project’s effects on historic properties. Project documents prepared as part of the Section 106 process are available through INDOT’s Section 106 Consultation and Outreach Portal Enterprise (IN SCOPE) site. Enter the DES number “1601700” and press “Search.”
I-69 ORX Meeting Materials:
- February 2018 Public Open House Materials:
- July 2017 Public Open House Summary
- April 2017 Public Open House Summary
Previous Documents and Studies:
Both Indiana and Kentucky conducted studies on an I-69 corridor prior to the launch of the I-69 ORX project in early 2017.